Monday, December 22, 2008

Last exam as an undergrad...

I've been waiting for this moment for such a long time. At one point I didn't think I would make it. Actually at many points in time I thought about throwing in the towel. But whether it be divine intervention, people who never gave up on me, or absolute stubbornness (I consider a mixture of the three), I've made it to the final paragraph of the final chapter of the unabridged novel that has been my college life. I'm so excited right now, but pretty contained at the moment, I'm trying to stay calm for this final exam, making sure not to freak out beforehand. I'll save that for when I actually get the test. Maybe I'll just skip the whole nervous part altogether. Well, just wanted to get this post out of the way before I head towards my destiny.


T minus 49 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home