Saturday, July 19, 2008

Psychological Testicular Trauma

So, I've been kicked in the nuts yet again by Hartford. I took Linear Algebra for the third time this past month, and I did pretty good the first two tests: 80 and 79, which pans out to a B. But the third test I slipped and got a 70. That pushed my average down to B-. My needing a B or B+ to ensure that I could get my degree, I opted for the final exam. Studied hard, took the exam.


65.


Sixty fucking five.


That brought my average down to C+. Granted this the highest grade I've gotten in math since maybe high school. But I can't help but feel as if my professor helped me and told me to go fuck myself at the same time. I let him know my situation a number of times, but didn't seem to take it into consideration at all. I tried so hard to do well in that class but it backfired on me. That's pretty much how I feel about most of the courses I took in Hartford. So now it stands that I've taken all the courses I need for my major, but my gpa is off by .05, so I'm not going to get my diploma. I'm fucking pissed but there is very little I can do at this point. It makes no sense to go back full time for only one class that I would take, and going back to Hartford would involve me obtaining a job and place to stay. Both will be hard to do in a month, especially since I don't even live there. The only way that may possibly work is if I nail a job opening at Fox 61 in Hartford that I'm going to apply for. Other than that, I'll have to figure out other ways to get this diploma. I'm tired of being fucked over by this school.

As of right now I'm back at home trying to figure out my options. It's been good being back at home. I'm not stressed out anymore, my hair's not falling out anymore, things are alright for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home